Babysitting Room Attendant Requirements:
● 3 required background checks: FBI fingerprint clearances, Child abuse clearance and State police background check
● Recent health assessment and TB test
● Work 6-10 hours a week – more hours may be possible if interested
Babysitting Room Attendant Responsibilities:
● Provide quality care for children ages 6 weeks to 8 years in our Child Watch room while parents are working out on campus. The children will not be left in your care for over two hours at a time and the parents remain on site.
● Child Watch is open (M-Th) 8:45am-12pm and 5-8pm (F) from 8:45am-12pm and (Sat) from 8:30am-12:15pm
● Open availability for morning and/or evening shifts
Babysitting Room Attendant Pay:
● $7.25/hour and includes a complimentary or reduced rate Y membership depending on the number of hours worked.
Need more information or have a question about this? Contact:
Brittany Kemp, Child Care Director
717 243 2525 ext 202