Child Care Staff Requirements:
● High school diploma
● 2,500 hours of documented experience working with children, which can include babysitting, volunteer work, church programs, etc.
● 3 required background checks: FBI fingerprint clearances, child abuse clearance and state police background check
● Recent health assessment and TB test
● Experience working or volunteering with school age children preferred
Child Care Staff Responsibilities:
● Must be able to provide service for either before or after school programs
● Assistant Group Supervisors and Group Aides both needed
● Part-time Before or After School - (M-F) 6:45-8:45am and 3:30-5:30pm
Child Care Pay:
● $7.25-8.75/hour depending on experience - Includes a complimentary or reduced rate Y membership depending on the number of hours worked.
Need more information or have a question about this? Contact:
Nic Newcomer, Youth Program Director
717 243 2525 ext 206