Deposits Are Required To Register
- Day Camps – a $50 deposit is needed to register for each week of day camp.
- Resident Camp - $125 deposit is needed to register for each week of resident camp.
- The non-refundable/non-transferable deposit is required at the time of registration.
- Deposits may be paid by e-check or with credit or debit cards.
- Registration must be completed online, not at the Welcome Center.
Payment of Camp Fees & Balances Due Arrangements
- E-check (Electronic Funds Transfers), credit and debit card payments will be accepted for payment through our new Active.com online camp registration site.
- If parents do not wish to pay in full at the time of registration, payments for the remaining balance will be arranged through your Active.com camp registration site account. You may return to the camp registration site anytime to pay down your balance.
- Any balance not paid 1 week prior to your registered session will be deducted in full from your e-check, debit or credit card account. A credit or debit card or e-check must be provided for this purpose at the time of registration.
- You must pay the full deposit of all weeks for which you have registered at the time of registration.
- Multiple payment methods will be accepted (ex: credit card may be used for some payments and a checking account for other payments.)
Requests To Change Camp Registration
- We will attempt to accommodate requests to switch camp weeks based on availability.
- Requests to switch weeks of camp must be delivered in writing or via e-mail and received by the Camp Director of your camper at least two weeks prior to the start of the original week of camp.
- A fee of $10 for each Change Request may be charged through electronic transfer.
- If you give at least two weeks notice as described and we are unable to accommodate your request, you will receive a 75% credit or refund, minus the deposit.
- If you do not give two weeks notice as described and we are unable to accommodate your request, it will be considered a cancellation and the cancellation policy will apply.
- Cancellations must be delivered in writing or via e-mail and received by the Camp Director at least two weeks prior to the start of the original camp week.
- A fee of $10 for each Cancellation may be charged through electronic transfer.
- If you give at least two weeks cancellation notice as described you will receive a 75% refund on the fees paid. The deposit is not refundable.
- If you give less than two weeks cancellation notice as described the fees will not be refunded. The deposit is not refundable.
Camp Thompson Contact Person: Brittany Rose | 717 243 2525 ext 208 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Day Camps Contact Person: Courtney Crowl | 717 243 2525 ext 227 | email@example.com