- Member registration begins March 1. Non-member registration opens March 15.
- All payments must be made through our new campregistration site. All payments must be made with e-check or credit or debit cards.
- Complete registration by going to the following website: https://thriva.activenetwork.com/Reg4/Form.aspx?IDTD=6807587&RF=11509498
- If you registered last year, your account information will be the same. If this is your first time using our online camp registration site, you will need to create an online account and follow on-screen instructions. Be sure to completely fill out the registration form and the health history form. Please print any forms as appropriate for your files from the website.
- Each week for which you register your camper(s) will require a deposit to be paid before registration can be accepted. The deposit fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Fees for camp must be paid in full 7 days prior to the first day of your session. Once payment is due, no refunds for camp fees can be issued regardless of lack of attendance, cancellations or camper suspension or expulsion.
- You will receive an e-mail from our camping services team confirming your registration. The confirmation e-mail will be accompanied by a Parent Info Sheet. Please take time to carefully review this document as it contains important information about camp. You are not officially registered until you receive this e-mail confirmation.
- You must go to your online Active.com camp registration account to pay your remaining balance before your camper attends his/her session. This is the direct link to online customer accounts: https://thriva.activenetwork.com/MyAccount/Login.aspx?Org=CarlisleYMCA
- You can pay as much or as little as you like up until the week prior to your session. At that point any remaining balance will be charged to your Active.com camp registration account.
Financial Assistance Information
- Financial assistance may be available for camp tuition through the Y by appointment only.
- Please contact Heidi Shatto, Camp Registrar, at email@example.com to schedule an appointment. Please include in the subject line the name of the camp for which you would like assistance.
For More Information
- Financial aid questions should be directed to Heidi Shatto at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Camp Thompson questions should be directed to Brittany Rose at ext. 208 or email@example.com
- New Frontiers questions should be directed to Courtney Crowl at ext. 227 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- YADC questions should be directed to Courtney Crowl at ext. 227 or email@example.com