CenturyLink Turkey Trot
Are you looking for a great way to enjoy family, friends and fitness this Thanksgiving? Then look no further than the CenturyLink Turkey Trot - the premiere Thanksgiving Day race in South Central Pennsylvania. In the past, as many as 2,996 participants have run, walked and enjoyed this celebratory event! The 5K Run / Walk starts and finishes at the Carlisle Family YMCA. Due to the increased number of participants and for your safety, we will not have the 10K run this year.
BACK THIS YEAR!
- 5 & under FREE!!
- More shirt options - long-sleeve performance shirt, hoodie or no shirt
- Increased refreshments
- Ask Me Team to answer race day questions
- Better water stop locations
- Clearer mile markers
Registration opens Monday, Sept. 15, 2014.
Participants can choose to run or walk the 5K route. Click below for the course map:
FEED THE HUNGRY
We again are asking participants to bring a can of green beans to packet pickup or to the race to support Project SHARE. Everyone who donates will be entered to win a free massage, personal training session or reiki session. Three winners will be selected.
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS!
Supporting Sponsors: Faulkner Subaru, Bimbo Bakeries USA, Volvo Construction Equipment, Spruill Wong Dentists, Carlisle Regional Medical Center, Red 102.3, Appalachian Running Company, Hooke, Hooke & Eckman Realtors, Giant, Dyndes Media Inc., Allyn G. Perkins Dentist, Pepsi and Wolfe & Company Realtors
If you can't run the race this year or would prefer to volunteer, we have a number of ways you can help. Contact Jay Cattron for further information.
- Ages: Individuals of all ages
- Member Fee: Click the brochure or registration buttons for pricing information
- Location: Carlisle Family YMCA
- Sessions: Thanksgiving Day, November 27, 2014 at 9am
- Schedule: Registration opens Sept. 15, 2014