Disc golf is a growing recreation sport in our community. Like the traditional game of golf played with clubs and ball, disc golf provides recreation and exercise in various outdoor settings using discs and targets/baskets. Local disc golfers will provide an introduction to the sport and concentrate on putting techniques. Discs will be provided for each session.
- Disc golf is easy to learn
- Equipment is inexpensive
- Most courses are free to play
- Fun to play for all ages
- Great exercise in the outdoors!
- Ages: 18 years old and up
- Member Fee: FREE!
- Non-Member Fee: $5 / day
- Location: Carlisle Family YMCA Gymnasium
- Sessions: February 12-21, 2019
- Schedule: Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8-9am