Family Fun at the Lake
If your family enjoys spending time on and in the water, you won’t want to miss Family Fun at the Lake! Participants can sign up for self-guided use of our kayaks, canoes and paddleboards at Laurel Lake. Paddles and life jackets will be provided. Includes access to the lake and beach and a choice of ham and cheese or turkey and cheese sandwich, chips, fruit and drink. You can bring your own snacks as well. If some people in your group have their own kayak, canoe or paddleboard and want to join us, just pay the fee for lunch for those participants.
- Ages: Family members and individuals of all ages
- Member Fee: $30 / canoe (up to 3 people) | $20 / kayak (1 person) | $20 / paddleboard (1 person) | $10 / person with own canoe, kayak or paddleboard
- Non-Member Fee: $40 / canoe (up to 3 people) | $30 / kayak (1 person) | $30 / paddleboard (1 person) | $10 / person with own canoe, kayak or paddleboard
- Location: Laurel Lake - 1100 Pine Grove Road, Gardners
- Sessions: Saturday, July 29, 2017
- Schedule: 11am-3pm (lunch provided)