Freedom from Smoking Group Clinic
The January 2020 session has been cancelled due to low response. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Join the American Lung Association's 8-session quit smoking program. Hundreds of thousands of people have become smoke free through a Freedom From Smoking Group Clinic, which offers a structured, systematic approach to quitting smoking. Overseen by a certified facilitator, you will learn:
- How to know if you're really ready to quit
- Medications that can increase your success
- Lifestyle changes to make quitting easier
- How to prepare for your quit day
- Coping strategies for managing stress and avoiding weight gain
- How to stay smoke free for good
Contact Eric Rothermel at the Harrisburg Area YMCA Center for Healthy Living (contact info below) for more information and to register.
- Ages: 18 years old and up (limited to 20 people)
- Member Fee: FREE!!!
- Non-Member Fee: FREE!!!
- Location: Y's Men's Room
- Sessions: January 16 - March 5, 2020
- Schedule: Wednesdays from 6-7pm