We have had a great time bringing back Street Hoops the past three years. We would love to offer the event again this summer, but we need a Presenting Sponsor to be able to do it. If you or someone you know would be interested in sponsoring the area's premiere 3-on-3 outdoor basketball tournament, contact Jay Cattron.
If you like to play basketball, you won't want to miss the area's premiere 3-on-3 outdoor tournament! Street Hoops has divisions for kids entering 4th grade through adults of all ages and abilities. Limit of four players per team except for the Over-40 Division (5 players allowed). Teams are guaranteed at least three games and prizes will be awarded to the top two teams in each division.
- July 9 - Last day to register to guarantee shirts for your team
- July 16 - Last day to register period!
DIVISIONS (grade Fall 2017)
- Elementary Boys (grades 4-6)
- Elementary Girls (grades 4-6)
- Middle School Boys (grades 7-9)
- Middle School Girls (grades 7-9)
- High School Boys (grades 10-12)
- High School Girls (grades 10-12)
- Adult Recreational
- Adult Competitive
In the event of extreme weather conditions, Street Hoops will be cancelled and all entry fees will be viewed as charitable contributions to benefit the mission of the Carlisle Family YMCA. If the event is cancelled, it will be posted at www.carlislefamilyymca.org before 6:30am on tournament morning.
THANK YOU SPONSORS!
In addition to the great competition on the court, we're excited to offer an expanded Family Fun Zone sponsored by The Tuckey Companies this year so the whole family can come out and enjoy the day! Be sure to check out the tent between games for the following fun activities and raffles:
- Balloon artist
- Free raffle for Harrisburg Senators tickets
- Free raffle for Carlisle Sports Emporium tickets
- Free raffle for Carlisle Theatre and Performing Arts Center tickets
- Local fire departments with fire trucks
- State police with a squad car
- Several community organizations with fun activities or prize wheels
Thank you also to our supporting sponsors:
- A-1 Vending
- Carlisle Construction Materials
- Cornerstone Federal Credit Union
- Daily Express Inc.
- Hoffman Funeral Home & Crematory
- Members 1st Federal Credit Union
- Red 102.3
- Strouse Entertainment
- The Sentinel
- Ages: Boys and girls entering 4th grade - adults of all ages
- Member Fee: $100 / team
- Non-Member Fee: $100 / team
- Location: CenturyLink Parking Lot, 1201 Walnut Bottom Road, Carlisle PA 17015
- Sessions: TBD