SAVE THE DATE FOR STREET HOOPS 2017! Saturday, July 22, 2017 is the big day! Registration information will be available soon.
We had a blast bringing back Street Hoops last year and we are busy gearing up for this year's edition. The 3-on-3 Outdoor Basketball Tournament will feature a number of divisions for kids entering 4th grade up to the over 40 crowd. Limit of four players per team except for the Over-40 Division (5 players allowed). Teams are guaranteed at least three games and trophies will be awarded to the top two teams in each division.
DIVISIONS (grade Fall 2017)
- Elementary Boys (grades 4-6)
- Elementary Girls (grades 4-6)
- Middle School Boys (grades 7-9)
- Middle School Girls (grades 7-9)
- High School Boys (grades 10-12)
- High School Girls (grades 10-12)
- Adult Recreational
- Adult Competitive
A special thank you goes out to Bobby Rahal Automotive Group for being the presenting sponsor of Street Hoops 2017!
In addition to the great competition on the court, we're excited to offer a Family Fun Zone sponsored by The Tuckey Companies so the whole family can come out and enjoy the day.
Thank you also to our supporting sponsors:
- A-1 Vending
- Carlisle Construction Materials
- Cornerstone Federal Credit Union
- Daily Express Inc.
- Hoffman Funeral Home & Crematory
- Members 1st Federal Credit Union
- Red 102.3
- Ages: Boys and girls entering 4th grade - adults of all ages
- Member Fee: $100 / team
- Non-Member Fee: $100 / team
- Sessions: Saturday, July 22, 2017