WORKOUT WHEN YOU WANT TO
24-HOUR ADULT FITNESS CENTER ACCESS
We know you’re constantly on the go. That’s why the Carlisle Family YMCA is pleased to offer our adult members ages 19+ convenient 24 hour per day, 7 days per week, year-round access to our Adult Fitness Center.
- You must be age 19+ to apply for 24/7 access.
- You must be a member of the Carlisle Family YMCA – not available for Nationwide members or guests.
- You must sign a waiver and pass a background check.
- You must pay a one-time $20 activation fee.
- We highly recommend that you exercise with another 24/7 member when using our facility outside of staffed hours.
- A telephone and AED are available in the fitness center. In case of emergency, please dial 911.
- Park on the Arch Street side of the building and enter the glass doors by the ramp.
- Use caution in inclement weather as snow and ice removal will not be enforced until staffed hours, possibly later.
- Your key card is your after-hours key to the fitness center.
- When entering and exiting, please make sure the door closes behind you. The 24-hour access entrance is not active during regular business hours.
- Do not hold the door for anyone. Everyone must use their own key card for access so we can track who is in the building at all times. Key cards may not be shared with anyone. Doing so is a violation of our policy and will result in you permanently losing 24-hour access and a possible termination of your membership.
- Locker rooms and rest rooms will not be available after staffed hours.