It's not too soon to start training for the Y’s 8th annual Indoor Sprint Triathlon. Participants over 19 will swim 800 yards in our indoor pool, bike 12 miles on our power cycles and run a 5K on our fitness center treadmills. Youth ages 10-18 have the option to do the full race or to complete the novice distances: swim 400 yards, bike 6 miles and run 1.5 miles. Don't want to do the whole race yourself? Grab 2 friends and form a 3-person relay team! Relay teams will all complete the full distances and anyone age 10 and up can participate. Transition times will not be counted; only the time elapsed to finish the events. Each participant will receive a performance shirt. This event is limited to 36 individuals – six heats of six athletes – plus up to six relay teams!
- Ages: 10 years old and up
- Member Fee: $35 individual / $60 3-person relay team
- Non-Member Fee: $50 individual / $60 3-person relay team
- Location: Carlisle Family YMCA
- Sessions: Sunday, February 19, 2017