Congratulations to all of our 2017 Y Tri participants! Congratulations to Craig Natalis and Carol Bullen for being the top male and female finishers! And congratulations to Team Duncan for winning the relay division! Click the blue buttons below for complete results!
It's not too soon to start training for the Y’s 8th annual Indoor Sprint Triathlon. Participants over 19 will swim 800 yards in our indoor pool, bike 12 miles on our power cycles and run a 5K on our fitness center treadmills. Youth ages 10-18 have the option to do the full race or to complete the novice distances: swim 400 yards, bike 6 miles and run 1.5 miles. Don't want to do the whole race yourself? Grab 2 friends and form a 3-person relay team! Relay teams will all complete the full distances and anyone age 10 and up can participate. Transition times will not be counted; only the time elapsed to finish the events. Each participant will receive a performance shirt (MUST REGISTER BY FEB. 6, 2017 TO GUARANTEE A SHIRT!). This event is limited to 36 individuals – six heats of six athletes – plus up to six relay teams! Registration ends February 15, 2017.
Thank you to our sponsors:
- Frey & Tiley Attorneys-at-Law
- Hooke Hooke & Eckman Realtors
- Penn State College of Medicine Melanoma & Skin Cancer Center
- Carlisle Family YMCA
- Ages: 10 years old and up
- Member Fee: $35 individual / $60 3-person relay team
- Non-Member Fee: $50 individual / $60 3-person relay team
- Location: Carlisle Family YMCA
- Sessions: Sunday, February 19, 2017