Healthy Kids Day®
We are hosting YMCA’s Healthy Kids Day®, an annual, national initiative to improve the health and well-being of kids and families. When a child is healthy, happy, motivated and excited, amazing things are bound to happen. Healthy Kids Day is a powerful reminder not to let children idle away their summer days but instead, focus on physical and mental play.
The participating agencies listed below will provide information and activities for kids and their families. We also will have our inflatables up and running as well as other outdoor games. And you won’t want to miss a book reading/bullying presentation by local author Kristen LaBuda at 11am, a Carlisle Borough Police K-9 Demonstration at 12:30pm and free food from South Side Deli!
Participating agencies include:
- American Trauma Society - Bike Helmet Fittings (bring your own or buy one for $10)
- Carlisle Arts Learning Center
- Cumberland County Sheriff’s Office - Free Child IDs
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Capital Region
- Girl Scouts in the Heart of Pennsylvania
- Bee Fit Family
- Emily Katzaman of Upgrade Your Life Health Coaching
- Good Sports Club - Book reading & Presentation at 11am
- Primerica Financial
- Bosler Memorial Library
- Central Pennsylvania Blood Bank - Blood Drive from 8am-12pm
Healthy Kids Day® is just one more way the Y works to strengthen community!
- Ages: All area families
- Location: Carlisle Family YMCA
- Sessions: Saturday, April 21, 2018
- Schedule: 10am-2pm