7th Grade Initiative
This initiative offers free Y memberships to all 7th-grade students in the Carlisle Area and South Middleton School Districts. The goal of the program is to inspire youth to discover their passions, develop a healthy lifestyle and gain the assets needed to avoid risky behaviors and succeed in school and life. To activate the free membership, 7th-graders should bring their school ID or report card and a parent or guardian with them to the Carlisle Family YMCA. Parents should provide the required membership information and youth can begin to use the membership benefits immediately. The free membership expires May 31, 2017.
- Use of the Carlisle Family YMCA indoor facilities during operating hours
- Monthly calendar of teen programs including group exercise classes, Friday and Saturday night events,enrichment and sports classes, open socialization time, martial arts programs, youth and government programs and more!
- Special weekly programming exclusive to 7th graders
The first 7GI meeting will be held Tuesday, October 11, 2016 at 3:30pm in the Y's Men's Room.
- Ages: 7th grade
- Member Fee: FREE!!
- Non-Member Fee: FREE!!
- Location: Carlisle Family YMCA
- Schedule: Registration dates: Sept. 1 - Oct. 10, 2016 Programming begins: Oct. 11, 2016 Programming ends: May 18, 2017