Camp Thompson Day Camp
If your day camper is looking for a little adventure this summer, we invite you to Camp Thompson for a one-of-a-kind, once-a-summer day camp experience! Camp Thompson has been a Y camping tradition for almost a century and is located between Laurel and Fuller lakes along the historic Appalachian Trail. Our facilities include a modern bath house, a wellness center with an on-site health care provider, dining hall, pavilion, volleyball court, two high ropes courses, paint ball course and much more. With all this and more, Camp Thompson is the perfect place for your camper to make new friends and explore all that Y camping has to offer. Join us for one special week of day camp at Camp Thompson! This camp fills very quickly! Campers will enjoy all of these activities and more: arts & crafts, swimming, low ropes initiative park, outdoor living skills, sports, tubing, canoeing, nature, archery and large group games. Parents must present a valid photo ID every day at pick up.
BACK THIS YEAR
- A one-time family fee of $30 will be charged at the time of registration.
- Early drop-off is available from 7-8am for an extra $5 / day.
- Late pick-up is available from 4:30-5:30pm for an extra $5 / day.
Printing 2018 Camp Receipts
Our camp registration system allows parents to print all camp receipts. Below are easy to follow steps for printing your receipt.
- Go to your camp online customer account - https://thriva.activenetwork.com/MyAccount/Login.aspx?Action=Logoff&Org=CarlisleYMCA
- Log in with your e-mail address and password.
- Click on the Statements tab
- Click on View Full Account History
- Click on printable statement
- Ages: 5-14 years old
- Member Fee: $147
- Non-Member Fee: $182
- Location: Camp Thompson
- Sessions: July 1-5, 2019 (no camp on July 4)
- Schedule: Drop off: 8-8:30am; Pick up: 4-4:30pm
If already registered, click on the box below to make a payment, change your e-mail or print a statement.Customer Login