Camp Thompson Resident Camp
The Camp Thompson program is an authentic 7-day resident camp experience with almost a century of tradition. Each week campers will live in a cabin with their peers to enjoy their summer camp adventure. During their stay your camper will get the chance to experience each activity* listed below while also competing in Color Wars, taking a run on the zip line* or just enjoying some cabin time at the lake with their new friends. Our programs are built on diversity, innovation and creativity to ensure that each week is a new adventure for both new and returning campers. So come make a memory with us this summer!
2017 Camp Dates
- July 9 - 15
- July 16 - 22
- July 23 - 29
- July 30 - August 5
Camp Thompson Activities*
Archery Tag, Blow Dart Guns, Paddleboards, Key Log, Arts & Crafts, Low Ropes Initiative Park, Swimming, Outdoor Living Skills, Sling Shots, Hiking, Canoeing, Nature, Archery, Large Group Games, Alpine Tower (age 9+), Tubing, Guitar, Kayaking, Mountain Boarding, Paint Ball, Color Wars, Overnights, Canopy Tour, And Much More!
*Some activities are age restricted.
Printing 2016 Camp Receipts
Our camp registration system allows parents to print all camp receipts. Below are easy to follow steps for printing your receipt.
- Go to your camp online customer account - https://thriva.activenetwork.com/MyAccount/Login.aspx?Action=Logoff&Org=CarlisleYMCA
- Log in with your e-mail address and password.
- Click on the Statements tab
- Click on View Full Account History
- Click on printable statement
- Ages: 7-14 years old
- Member Fee: $309 / week
- Non-Member Fee: $359 / week
- Location: Camp Thompson
- Sessions: See dates above
- Schedule: Drop off: 3-4pm on Sunday; Pick up: before 9am on Saturday
If already registered, click on the box below to make a payment, change your e-mail or print a statement.Customer Login