Camp Thompson Resident Camp
The Camp Thompson program is an authentic 7-day resident camp experience with almost a century of tradition. Each week campers will live in a cabin with their peers to enjoy their summer camp adventure. During their stay your camper will get the chance to experience each activity* listed below while also competing in Color Wars, taking a run on the zip line* or just enjoying some cabin time at the lake with their new friends. Our programs are built on diversity, innovation and creativity to ensure that each week is a new adventure for both new and returning campers. So come make a memory with us this summer!
2019 Camp Dates
- July 7 - 13
- July 14 - 20
- July 21 - 27
- July 28 - August 3
Camp Thompson Activities*
Archery Tag, Blow Dart Guns, Paddleboards, Key Log, Arts & Crafts, Low Ropes Initiative Park, Swimming, Outdoor Living Skills, Sling Shots, Hiking, Canoeing, Nature, Archery, Large Group Games, Alpine Tower (age 9+), Tubing, Guitar, Kayaking, Mountain Boarding, Paint Ball, Color Wars, Overnights, Canopy Tour, And Much More!
*Some activities are age restricted.
BACK THIS YEAR: A one-time family fee of $30 will be charged at the time of registration.
Printing 2018 Camp Receipts
Our camp registration system allows parents to print all camp receipts. Below are easy to follow steps for printing your receipt.
- Go to your camp online customer account - https://thriva.activenetwork.com/MyAccount/Login.aspx?Action=Logoff&Org=CarlisleYMCA
- Log in with your e-mail address and password.
- Click on the Statements tab
- Click on View Full Account History
- Click on printable statement
- Ages: 7-14 years old
- Member Fee: $309 / week
- Non-Member Fee: $359 / week
- Location: Camp Thompson - 800 Pine Grove Road, Gardners
- Sessions: See dates above
- Schedule: Drop off: 3-4pm on Sunday; Pick up: before 9am on Saturday
If already registered, click on the box below to make a payment, change your e-mail or print a statement.Customer Login