Child Care Center
We currently have openings in our Infant Room. Contact Child Care Director Brittany Nissley today to schedule a tour.
Our child care center is designed for your peace of mind. We promote the emotional growth of your child in an environment that is educationally stimulating. Our activities are constructed around the Y core values of caring, honesty, respect and responsibility to assist in building a positive and strong foundation within your child. Relationship building, problem solving, development of positive communication pathways, turn taking and sharing are all a part of our foundational structure. We are strong proponents of early literacy and creativity to prepare your child both for school and life experiences. Our Child Care Center is a Keystone Star 4 Level center.
Children in our Child Care Center enjoy:
- Gym time (older toddlers through preschool)
- Swim lessons (preschool)
- Enrollment includes a family membership to the Carlisle Family YMCA
- Full-time enrollment is required and is open to the public
- Infant (6 weeks to 18 months*) - $211 / week
- Young Toddler (12 months to 24 months) - $196.50 / week
- Older Toddler (2 years to 3 years) - $190.50 / week
- Preschool (3 years to 5 years) - $180 / week
Financial assistance is available through funding from United Way and we accept CCIS funding.
*Infants must be steadily walking to transition to the young toddler age group. Infants may transition as early as 12 months or as late as 18 months.
- Ages: 6 weeks to 5 years
- Location: Carlisle Family YMCA
- Sessions: 6:30am - 6pm, Monday - Friday
- Schedule: Offered year round