Child Care Center
We have immediate openings in our Infant, Toddler and Preschool Rooms in our Child Care Center. Contact Brittany Nissley for more information or to set up a tour!
Our child care center is designed for your peace of mind. We promote the emotional growth of your child in an environment that is educationally stimulating. Our activities are constructed around the Y core values of caring, honesty, respect and responsibility to assist in building a positive and strong foundation within your child. Relationship building, problem solving, development of positive communication pathways, turn taking and sharing are all a part of our foundational structure. We are strong proponents of early literacy and creativity to prepare your child both for school and life experiences. Our Child Care Center is a Keystone Star 4 Level center.
Children in our Child Care Center enjoy:
- Gym time (older toddlers through preschool)
- Swim lessons (preschool)
- Enrollment includes a family membership to the Carlisle Family YMCA
- Full-time enrollment is required and is open to the public
- Infant (6 weeks to 12 months) - $211 / week
- Young Toddler (12 months to 24 months) - $196.50 / week
- Older Toddler (2 years to 3 years) - $190.50 / week
- Preschool (3 years to 5 years) - $180 / week
Financial assistance is available through funding from United Way and we accept CCIS funding.
- Ages: 6 weeks to 5 years
- Location: Child Care Center, Carlisle Family YMCA
- Sessions: 6:30am - 6pm, Monday - Friday
- Schedule: Offered year round