Conditioning for the Competitive Swimmer
Conditioning for the competitive swimmer is designed for the more serious swimmer who would like to get a head start on the upcoming swim season. Participants will work on endurance conditioning and drills to improve the four competitive strokes. Participants may choose to train two or three times per week. Participants must have at least one season of competitive swimming experience.
- Ages: Ages 9 & up with at least one season of competitive swimming experience
- Member Fee: $55 for 2x / week or $90 for 3x / week
- Non-Member Fee: $80 for 2x / week or $120 for 3x / week
- Location: Carlisle Family YMCA Indoor Pool
- Sessions: September 11 - October 6, 2017
- Schedule: Mondays / Wednesdays / Fridays from 4-5pm