Conditioning for the Competitive Swimmer
Conditioning for the competitive swimmer is designed for the more serious swimmer who would like to get a head start on the upcoming swim season. Participants will work on endurance conditioning and drills to improve the four competitive strokes. Participants may choose to train two or three times per week. Participants must have at least one season of competitive swimming experience.
- Ages: Ages 10 & up with at least one season of competitive swimming experience
- Member Fee: $85 for 2x / week or $120 for 3x / week
- Non-Member Fee: $115 for 2x / week or $160 for 3x / week
- Location: Carlisle Family YMCA Indoor Pool
- Sessions: April 17 - May 26, 2017
- Schedule: Mondays / Thursdays / Fridays from 3:30-5pm