Leadership in Training
L.I.T. is an exciting and challenging program geared toward building the participants’ leadership skills while still in a supervised and structured environment. During the program participants will develop the following leadership components: time management, leading organized activities, service learning, public speaking and listening. These valuable tools are beneficial in more than the camp community; they will be useful in life as well. Working in small groups, teens will participate in team initiatives, leadership workshops, service projects and all camp activities. As part of the course participants will create, plan and implement a 2- to 3-day back-packing trip for themselves at the end of the their course. This is a 2-week residential program and campers are expected to remain at camp over the first weekend.
BACK THIS YEAR: A one-time family fee of $30 will be charged at the time of registration.
Printing 2018 Camp Receipts
Our camp registration system allows parents to print all camp receipts. Below are easy to follow steps for printing your receipt.
- Go to your camp online customer account - https://thriva.activenetwork.com/MyAccount/Login.aspx?Action=Logoff&Org=CarlisleYMCA
- Log in with your e-mail address and password.
- Click on the Statements tab
- Click on View Full Account History
- Click on printable statement
- Ages: 14-15 years old
- Member Fee: $426
- Non-Member Fee: $497
- Location: Camp Thompson - 800 Pine Grove Road, Gardners
- Sessions: July 7-20, 2019
If already registered, click on the box below to make a payment, change your e-mail or print a statement.Customer Login