New Frontiers Day Camp
Day campers will travel from the Y each day by bus to our 100-acre Y’s Men and Women’s Club farm, located about 10 minutes from the Y. The natural beauty of this site is a perfect location to explore environmental and outdoor education and activities. This year we will be rotating between three themes:
Weeks 1, 4, 8 – “Things That Fly,” including archery arrows, sling shots, fishing rods, NERF® guns, catapults, arts & crafts and more
Weeks 2, 6, 9 – “Creek, Pond, Lake,” including activities around the water, canoeing, kayaking, rock panning, creek walks, frog races and more
Weeks 3, 7, 10 – “Sports, Lawn Games, Recreational Activities,” including biking, scavenger hunts, zorb soccer, inflatable and more.
Photo ID required at pickup.
NEW THIS YEAR
A one-time family fee of $30 will be charged at the time of registration.
- Early drop-off is available from 7-8am for an extra $5 / day.
- Late pick-up is available from 4:30-5:30pm for an extra $5 / day.
PLEASE NOTE: IF YOUR CHILD HAS A PERSONAL CARE AIDE OR TSS AT SCHOOL, HE/SHE ALSO MUST HAVE AN AIDE OR TSS AT SUMMER DAY CAMP.
Printing 2018 Camp Receipts
Our camp registration system allows parents to print all camp receipts. Below are easy to follow steps for printing your receipt.
- Go to your camp online customer account - https://thriva.activenetwork.com/MyAccount/Login.aspx?Action=Logoff&Org=CarlisleYMCA
- Log in with your e-mail address and password.
- Click on the Statements tab
- Click on View Full Account History
- Click on printable statement
- Ages: 9-12 years old
- Member Fee: $147 / week
- Non-Member Fee: $182 / week
- Location: New Frontiers Day Camp
- Sessions: 9 weeks of camp June 4 - Aug. 10, 2018 (no camp July 2-6 due to Camp Thompson Day Camp and no day camp July 4)
- Schedule: Drop off: 8-8:30am; Pick up: 4-4:30pm
If already registered, click on the box below to make a payment, change your e-mail or print a statement.Customer Login