New Frontiers Day Camp
Member registration opens March 1. Non-members can register starting March 15.
Day campers will travel from the Y each day by bus to our 100-acre Y’s Men and Women’s Club farm, located about 10 minutes from the Y. The natural beauty of this site is a perfect location to explore environmental and outdoor education and activities. This year we will be separating the summer into three, three-week sessions:
1st three weeks – “Things That Fly,” including archery arrows, sling shots, fishing rods, NERF® guns, catapults, arts & crafts and more
2nd three weeks – “Creek, Pond, Lake,” including activities around the water, canoeing, kayaking, rock panning, creek walks, frog races and more
3rd three weeks – “Sports, Lawn Games, Recreational Activities,” including biking, scavenger hunts, zorb soccer, inflatable and more.
Photo ID required at pickup.
PLEASE NOTE: IF YOUR CHILD HAS A PERSONAL CARE AIDE OR TSS AT SCHOOL, HE/SHE ALSO MUST HAVE AN AIDE OR TSS AT SUMMER DAY CAMP.
Printing 2016 Camp Receipts
Our camp registration system allows parents to print all camp receipts. Below are easy to follow steps for printing your receipt.
- Go to your camp online customer account - https://thriva.activenetwork.com/MyAccount/Login.aspx?Action=Logoff&Org=CarlisleYMCA
- Log in with your e-mail address and password.
- Click on the Statements tab
- Click on View Full Account History
- Click on printable statement
- Ages: 9-12 years old
- Member Fee: $147 / week
- Non-Member Fee: $182 / week
- Location: New Frontiers Day Camp
- Sessions: 9 weeks of camp June 12 - Aug. 18, 2017 (no camp July 3-7 due to Camp Thompson Day Camp and no day camp July 4)
- Schedule: Drop off: 7-8:30am; Pick up: 4:30-5:30pm
If already registered, click on the box below to make a payment, change your e-mail or print a statement.Customer Login