Spring Stroke Clinic
Conditioning for the competitive swimmer is designed for the more serious swimmer who would like to get a head start on the upcoming swim season. Swimmers who are age 9-10 will focus on technique work and drills. Participants age 11 and up will work on endurance conditioning and drills to improve the four competitive strokes according to their ability. Participants may choose to train two or three times per week. Participants must have at least one season of competitive swimming experience.
- Ages: Competitive swimmers ages 9 & up
- Member Fee: $90 for 2x / week or $125 for 3x / week
- Non-Member Fee: $120 for 2x / week or $165 for 3x / week
- Location: Carlisle Family YMCA Indoor Pool
- Sessions: April 15 - May 24, 2019
- Schedule: Mondays / Wednesdays / Fridays from 3:45-5pm