Stroke Technique Clinics
This program is designed for the more serious swimmer who would like to refine his or her stroke technique in preparation for the upcoming swim season. Aquatics Director Tara Young will work with participants to improve the four competitive strokes. Participants must have one year of competitive swimming experience and be able to swim 25 yards of each stroke. Participants can choose to do some or all of the sessions.
- Ages: Competitive swimmers ages 8 & up
- Member Fee: $20 per session
- Non-Member Fee: $25 per session
- Location: Carlisle Family YMCA Indoor Pool
- Sessions: May 3 - Freestyle | May 10 - Breaststroke | May 17 - Backstroke | May 24 - Butterfly
- Schedule: Fridays from 5-6pm