Swim Starters Swim Lessons
In our Swim Starters Swim Lessons, infants and toddlers - accompanied by a parent - learn to be comfortable in the water and develop swim readiness skills through fun and confidence-building experiences, while parents learn about water safety, drowning prevention, and the importance of supervision.
- A / Water Discovery - Introduces infants and toddlers to the aquatic environment.
- B / Water Exploration - Focuses on exploring body positions, blowing bubbles and fundamental safety and aquatic skills.
Space is limited to 8 children in each session and the sessions are quickly filled so register today!
Please note: The child must be a Y member to receive the member rate.
- Ages: 6-36 months old with 1 adult
- Member Fee: $45
- Non-Member Fee: $75
- Location: Carlisle Family YMCA Indoor Pool
- Sessions: Saturdays, May 4 - June 1, 2019 (skip 5/25) | Wednesdays, June 12 - July 24, 2019 (skip 7/3)
- Schedule: Saturdays from 10-10:45am | Wednesdays from 10:30-11am