Youth Adventure Day Camp
YADC is designed to provide peace of mind to working parents while giving kids a chance to have a fun summer. YADC campers spend the majority of their time at the Y, enjoying the fun-filled benefits of the Y facility, pool and grounds. The campers also walk to local parks, Bosler Memorial Library and other local attractions. Each week will have fun-filled themes and activities, as well as a field trip. Small groups are led by a counselor, and the groups are constantly rotating through sessions and group games including:
Arts & Crafts | Swimming | Cooking | Large Group Games Dance & Drama | Reading & Math | And Much More!
Our weekly service projects are aimed at teaching the kids morals and life skills to help them develop into purposeful young adults.
Photo ID required at pickup.
Grandparents Day is Friday, August 2.
BACK THIS YEAR
- A one-time family fee of $30 will be charged at the time of registration.
- Early drop-off is available from 7-8am for an extra $5 / day.
- Late pick-up is available from 4:30-5:30pm for an extra $5 / day.
PLEASE NOTE: IF YOUR CHILD HAS A PERSONAL CARE AIDE OR TSS AT SCHOOL, HE/SHE ALSO MUST HAVE AN AIDE OR TSS AT SUMMER DAY CAMP.
Printing 2018 Camp Receipts
Our camp registration system allows parents to print all camp receipts. Below are easy to follow steps for printing your receipt.
- Go to your camp online customer account - https://thriva.activenetwork.com/MyAccount/Login.aspx?Action=Logoff&Org=CarlisleYMCA
- Log in with your e-mail address and password.
- Click on the Statements tab
- Click on View Full Account History
- Click on printable statement
- Ages: 5-8 years old
- Member Fee: $118 / week
- Non-Member Fee: $152 / week
- Location: Carlisle Family YMCA
- Sessions: 9 weeks of camp June 3 - Aug. 9, 2019 (no camp July 1-5 due to Camp Thompson Day Camp and no day camp on July 4)
- Schedule: Drop off: 8-8:30am; Pick up: 4-4:30pm
If already registered, click on the box below to make a payment, change your e-mail or print a statement.Customer Login