CYAA High School Age Group
The Carlisle Family YMCA has a competitive swimming program (CYAA) for youth up to age 18. The program includes development and training for all levels from the novice swimmer to the national elite. No tryouts are held, but swimmers must be able to swim one length of the pool (25 yards). The team participates in the YMCA Swim Coaches' Association of Pennsylvania (YSCAP) League and competes in several dual meets as well as optional USA and other YMCA invitational meets. The swim team is divided into three groups: Mini Sharks, Competitive Age Group and High School Age Group. The season runs from October to February. A Y membership (youth, teen or family) is required for all competitive swimmers, except for high school swimmers who just want to practice. Non-members are not able to participate in dual or championship meets.
Thank you to Daily Express, Inc. for sponsoring the CYAA Sharks!
SWIM TEAM INFORMATION NIGHT - WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 26, 2018 AT 7PM
Parents of swim team participants - both new and experienced - are asked to attend our information meeting.
- Ages: Grades 9-12
- Member Fee: $120 (payment plan available by request)
- Non-Member Fee: $200 - practice only; cannot attend meets (payment plan available by request)
- Location: Carlisle Family YMCA
- Sessions: October 7, 2019 - February 2020
- Schedule: Monday/Wednesday/Friday - 3:30-5pm | Tuesday/Thursday - 4-5:30pm | Saturday - 8-9am (OPTIONAL - starts November 2, 2019)